Oh Love, a poem by Thomas Muriuki

National Poetry Month, Thomas Muriuki, The Pinnacle of Pleasure
Thomas Muriuki, a self-trained web programmer and a literature enthusiast is the author of The Pinnacle of Pleasure. As a student pursuing his BA Degree in English Literature, at Kenyatta University in Nairobi, Kenya, Thomas writes because he is possessed by infinite inspiration. He is an avid reader and his love of continued learning and having the courage to beat the odds of life, is the type of energy that keeps him striving for greatness in his literary and lifelong pursuits.

Muriuki's classic collection of romantic and erotic poetry delivers the emotional aspect of love, then marries it with our sensual appeals in a vivid and provocative style. His erotic poems capture the fantasy to love, to dream of passion and to desire intimacy. The Pinnacle of Pleasure awakens the emotions of endless love in a sizzling twist that leaves readers with mind-blowing imagery of suspense and amusement.

Learn more about Thomas Muriuki by visiting https://thepricelesspoet.wordpress.com. His book can be publised on Amazon.com, CreateSpace and Smashwords. His collection of poetry is also available in the Kindle Edition. In celebration of National Poetry Month, we invite you to read the following poem, Oh Love, by Thomas Muriuki.

Oh Love
By Thomas Muriuki

Love, love
Oh love!
Your love is like the genesis of the mightiest of fresh waters
It flows continuously with vigor and an unmatched rhythm
Its unwavering stamina keeps on up and down its course
Undeterred, strong like the blacksmith’s hammer
I am burning within by its flames

The attraction I feel towards you is heavenly
This, my confession is bound to happen
You are the rainbow of all my admiration
Bestowed with glamour like brightest of all stars
Beauty barely describes your dexterity
Your light illuminates me not even magic compares
You are my home

My affection I promise you
My devotion you have
Sobriety is my altitude
Perfection is my skill

Comments

  1. Thank you for #featuring my #poem "Oh Love" in celebration of #NationalPoetryMonth. I salute You

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most amazing poem about love, I've ever read so far :-)
    Your words are simply beautiful, dear Thomas. Well done indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thanks ever dearest Manuela :-) I am so honoured by your words! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. We agree with you Blossombee68! Thomas' poem is like a well orchestrated waltz. He's a terrific poet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment