The Garden Guest, poetry by Kat Cowley

Kat Cowley, The Garden Guest, Week To Strong
We continue to celebrate National Poetry Month with poetry, by author Kat Cowley. Kat Cowley, author of Week To Strong: Thought-Shifting Mental Shape-up Plan, is a workshop creator giving "Personal Development" a personal touch. 

Kat draws from her intimate interactions with those in her workshops to help readers sustain a tangible relationship with positivity in personal, sustainable doses. Learn more about Kat Cowley and her workshop facilitation, by visiting her website, at http://www.katcowley.com/. You can purchase her book Week To Strong: Thought-Shifting Mental Shape-up on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.

The Garden Guest
by Kat Cowley

Along the stretch of roses,
I saw you in the clear.
What a wonderful taking that I find you here. 

For you I thought I lost, 
so many miles before
the path was heavy laden and the roses were but thorns.

But alas, welcome to my garden,
for there is room for all
and roses are but red, until the touch of Fall.

May seasons never hinder 
a bond that is so dear, 
what a wonderful taking that I find you here. 

Comments